Spurs Game (Spoilers)

We have Spuds away in a few weeks, I hope to god we do them. Our biggest match of the season so far

Omiclops said:
I'd rather SWP anyday.
Lennon dosen't track by like Shaun does and dosen't have the determination and grit that Shauny does.

He cant beat a man without trying to run thru them, he cant cross, he cant shoot at goal, but he does track back.
He want go to the world cup. lennon will. Saying that i do like the lad. needs to get his confidance back. Put him in
the reserves for a game or 3.

chris63 said:
Omiclops said:
I'd rather SWP anyday.
Lennon dosen't track by like Shaun does and dosen't have the determination and grit that Shauny does.

He cant beat a man without trying to run thru them, he cant cross, he cant shoot at goal, but he does track back.
He want go to the world cup. lennon will. Saying that i do like the lad. needs to get his confidance back. Put him in
the reserves for a game or 3.

He has trickery and pace, not as much as Lennon admittidly but he's not as bad as your making out. He's scored a fair few goals for us so yes he can shoot. Lennon is technically better but he only really performs well if the team is, while SWP can muster something out of nothing.

de niro said:
city are bigger and better than spurs in every way, on the field even more so.
Statements like that are stupid and pointless unless backed up with facts and reasons. Quite frankly, that post makes you sound like either a complete idiot or an 11 year old child on the playground.

Re: Defoe

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
Amazing eh? 21 new players at spurs since June 2008, i wonder why they dont seem to need as much stabilty or time or gel as us?

Mate, this thread's about Defoe. Not about Hughes. Really, you should change the record. Or at least reserve it for the threads about Hughes rather than one about a Spurs player.

As for Defoe, he's a classy little player. Would love him in our squad to provide a different kind of threat to the ones we have at the moment...
Where exactly was Hughes mentioned in that post? He made a comparion between the two squads, bit over sensetive me thinks!
Didn't see Defoe mentioned in the title either, just Spurs!

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
de niro said:
city are bigger and better than spurs in every way, on the field even more so.
Statements like that are stupid and pointless unless backed up with facts and reasons. Quite frankly, that post makes you sound like either a complete idiot or an 11 year old child on the playground.

got him, proper fucking got him.

only spuds fans are that wooden.

de niro said:

Oh yes. God forbid a football fan try to have a reasonable and intelligent debate about football with a Manchester City fan. Apparently, that's impossible.

Good job, you "proper fucking got" me. I'm capable of not being a complete dumbass on an internet football forum. Yeah, you got me reeeal good. You must be so proud. You can chalk that down to a success for Manchester City if you want. It'll make your recent form look a little better.

de niro said:

Oh yes. God forbid a football fan try to have a reasonable and intelligent debate about football with a Manchester City fan. Apparently, that's impossible.

Good job, you "proper fucking got" me. I'm capable of not being a complete dumbass on an internet football forum. Yeah, you got me reeeal good. You must be so proud. You can chalk that down to a success for Manchester City if you want. It'll make your recent form look a little better.

Essex Yid's obvioulsy got himself a new XR3i....

de niro said:

fuck me, boring fucker you, look just accept seriously you are a poxy club, you are man city/gunner wannabees.wet sham are more popular than spuds, i was going to say i dont know why but you have just proved what a bunch of arrogant tossers they are. tell you what mouthpiece, i'll have a little bet that brown envelope twitcher gets you to finish below gods own club.

de niro said:

Just because you beat a poor team at home to quite a high scoreline, don't shit yourself too quickly. It's one game. We've only lost one this season and have played in most of the season very well. Just fuck off back to your own board before our game against you because we're gonna fucking demolish your sorry cockney arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.