Spurs Game (Spoilers)

712487.jpg

de niro said:
I Know What I'm Talking About said:
Oh yes. God forbid a football fan try to have a reasonable and intelligent debate about football with a Manchester City fan. Apparently, that's impossible.

Good job, you "proper fucking got" me. I'm capable of not being a complete dumbass on an internet football forum. Yeah, you got me reeeal good. You must be so proud. You can chalk that down to a success for Manchester City if you want. It'll make your recent form look a little better.

fuck me, boring fucker you, look just accept seriously you are a poxy club, you are man city/gunner wannabees.wet sham are more popular than spuds, i was going to say i dont know why but you have just proved what a bunch of arrogant tossers they are. tell you what mouthpiece, i'll have a little bet that brown envelope twitcher gets you to finish below gods own club.
Man City wannabe? Haha, yeah. I wish my team hadn't won a trophy in the last thirty years.

And arrogant? Read the first post I made, genius. Dear God. Take a look at this board. You get a wealthy chairman and all of a sudden you lot think you are one of the biggest teams in the world. Open your eyes, you deluded little man.

I would say I'll see you on December 16th, but I realise that most of you "supporters" won't make the trip. Don't worry though, I'll take a picture of the scoreboard for you. No doubt it'll be the 11th Spurs win in 12 matches against City and the six hundred fans that make the trip.

Omiclops said:
Oh yes. God forbid a football fan try to have a reasonable and intelligent debate about football with a Manchester City fan. Apparently, that's impossible.

Good job, you "proper fucking got" me. I'm capable of not being a complete dumbass on an internet football forum. Yeah, you got me reeeal good. You must be so proud. You can chalk that down to a success for Manchester City if you want. It'll make your recent form look a little better.

Just because you beat a poor team at home to quite a high scoreline, don't shit yourself too quickly. It's one game. We've only lost one this season and have played in most of the season very well. Just fuck off back to your own board before our game against you because we're gonna fucking demolish your sorry cockney arses.
You've also drawn five in a row. That's five consecutive draws. As in, one after the other. And that's draws against Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham, Burnley and a shit Liverpool side. That happens to be four teams that Spurs have beaten already this season, scoring 18 goals. And we haven't even played Fulham yet.

de niro said:
fuck me, boring fucker you, look just accept seriously you are a poxy club, you are man city/gunner wannabees.wet sham are more popular than spuds, i was going to say i dont know why but you have just proved what a bunch of arrogant tossers they are. tell you what mouthpiece, i'll have a little bet that brown envelope twitcher gets you to finish below gods own club.
Man City wannabe? Haha, yeah. I wish my team hadn't won a trophy in the last thirty years.

And arrogant? Read the first post I made, genius. Dear God. Take a look at this board. You get a wealthy chairman and all of a sudden you lot think you are one of the biggest teams in the world. Open your eyes, you deluded little man.

I would say I'll see you on December 16th, but I realise that most of you "supporters" won't make the trip. Don't worry though, I'll take a picture of the scoreboard for you. No doubt it'll be the 11th Spurs win in 12 matches against City and the six hundred fans that make the trip.

i wont see you on the 16th i'm afraid as i am working, its very rare i miss but away games till xmas are a no go. if icould make it i will see a very lucky, cheating spurs side fluke a point, the linesman last year gave you all the desisions. everyone knows spurs need help to win a game, on theur own they are weak, the players, the manager, the fans.everyone laughs at spurs. in fact london (being our second city)are so grateful to wenger and co across the road, a proper club, stunning players, ok almunia is a little weak at times but next to gomez he's gorden fucking banks.

sorry mate your team is shit, gives us a bell in may and we'll let you take a photo of one of our cups.

de niro said:

And you're calling us arrogant? Jesus wept.

Hate Spuds, always have done. Horrible club.

de niro said:
city are bigger and better than spurs in every way, on the field even more so.
Statements like that are stupid and pointless unless backed up with facts and reasons. Quite frankly, that post makes you sound like either a complete idiot or an 11 year old child on the playground.

just a quick question if thats ok

why are you here?

you post more than i do and i am a man city fan.

Spudder dont worry ill be one of the 600 who will be there on the 16th, we all know your Spurs biggest fan so just like to ask when do Spurs sell out at City when its a mid week game, have a think before you start comapring away support.

I would say I'll see you on December 16th, but I realise that most of you "supporters" won't make the trip.

At 47 quid can you blame them? Daylight robbery, no wonder your club's so rich, rich enough to keep selling and then buying back the same players.

i wont see you on the 16th i'm afraid as i am working, its very rare i miss but away games till xmas are a no go. if icould make it i will see a very lucky, cheating spurs side fluke a point, the linesman last year gave you all the desisions. everyone knows spurs need help to win a game, on theur own they are weak, the players, the manager, the fans.everyone laughs at spurs. in fact london (being our second city)are so grateful to wenger and co across the road, a proper club, stunning players, ok almunia is a little weak at times but next to gomez he's gorden fucking banks.
Everyone knows Spurs need help to win a game? Are you serious? Or are you really that stupid. Who helped Spurs beat Wigan 9-1, Hull 5-1, Burnley 5-0, Sunderland 2-0, Liverpool, Birmingham and West Ham 2-1?

And it shows what you know about football, as Gomes had a shaky start, whilst he was playing injured I should add, but is now widely regarded as one of the best goalkeepers in the league

sorry mate your team is shit, gives us a bell in may and we'll let you take a photo of one of our cups.
Yeah, it's the Spurs fans that are arrogant, isn't it? Shitty haven't won a cup in 30 years, yet they're the heavy favourites to win the double this year, right?

just a quick question if thats ok

why are you here?

you post more than i do and i am a man city fan.
Five posts is more than 35 posts on this forum? This place seems to be in Opposite Land though, so you're probably right. Five is more than 35. Man City are better than Spurs. Man City fans aren't arrogant and deluded. Spurs can't win without help from the officials. Yep, definitely Opposite Land.

Spudder dont worry ill be one of the 600 who will be there on the 16th, we all know your Spurs biggest fan so just like to ask when do Spurs sell out at City when its a mid week game, have a think before you start comapring away support.
The last time Spurs played City in a mid week game was in the Carling Cup Quarter Final, and we sold out our entire allocation. The club even enquired about more tickets, IIRC. Now do you want to tell me when do Spurs not sell out at City when it's a mid week game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.