Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Slightly embarrassed to reappear here.

For years Spurs have been synonymous with snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. It is nice to have it the other way round for a change.

Well played to everyone. I hope I could say that if the result had gone the other way.

Yes, and the scorer of your third goal has admitted he played the ball with his hand and was expecting it to be chalked off. So in a way you didn't snatch victory, you team cheated to get it.

Trouble is with Pep I see no guarantee that next year at CL quarterfinals we wont make defensive errrs costing us the semis again.. I dont think we learned our lesson from Monaco and Liverpool games and Spurs just repeated and copied these teams.

Thing is we have to win the league to get a good and easy CL group as only Champions get Pot 1 at the draw. Pot 2 clubs can end up horrific groups as one Champions will be there out of Juve, Barca, PSG and German Champion plus CL winner maybe.

I've been like this all day.

28this.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.