Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

I've been like this all day.

28this.jpg

+1

I'm still not coming to terms with the media narrative of "Tottenham were fantastic, they proved they truly deserve to be among the elite etc etc"

I thought they were pretty ordinary, scoring 2 goals against us while we were going gung-ho to a suicidal extent then bundling in a scrappy and potentially illegal winner.

We on the other hand had almost double the possession, almost double the amount of shots, and had we not held back at inexplicable moments would have won by about 3 goals.

They basically just did what Chelsea did in 2012... deserved winners and elite performers?
tenor.gif

Great effort by the lads.
And supporters.
Bit unlucky.
But fucking proud to be blue.
Seasons is now 5 league games.
And a cup final.
Win all 6 and it's our best ever season.
Weve got brilliant players.
A brilliant manage.
Yes people make mistakes.
But.
Pep plays the best football I've ever seen.
Come on blues one last push.
CTID

I'm still not coming to terms with the media narrative of "Tottenham were fantastic, they proved they truly deserve to be among the elite etc etc"

I thought they were pretty ordinary, scoring 2 goals against us while we were going gung-ho to a suicidal extent then bundling in a scrappy and potentially illegal winner.

We on the other hand had almost double the possession, almost double the amount of shots, and had we not held back at inexplicable moments would have won by about 3 goals.

They basically just did what Chelsea did in 2012... deserved winners and elite performers?
tenor.gif
Correctemundo, fuck em all.

There we go.

Fernando Llorente admits to handballing Champions League winner against City. “I was screwed, I thought they cancelled it.” [Daily Star]

Well, perhaps an overall of VAR is in order.

Because, clearly, it doesn't fu(king work as it is.

Absolutely gutted by that tonight, what a shit way to lose out in the end having put in so much effort.

Not a night to be focussing on blame in the heat of the moment but it’s understandable.

I can’t believe the softness of the goals that we conceded tonight, Eric is the last player you’d expect to produce those two errors.

Colossal performance from KDB, and so many top notch, Kyle, Raheem, Bernardo were my pick of the bunch.

I just hope that Pep and his staff can lift the players for one last push, I think there’s a danger the players might suffer a bit of a hangover, especially with the next game coming so soon.

Football can be cruel and it’s been very fucking cruel tonight.

This team deserves the Domestic treble, come on Blue Boys.
Well said .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.