Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

I didn’t say Mahrez is to blame if we don’t win the league, but the two penalty misses were key moments and have had major impacts. I actually think our inability to defend at key times is s bigger problem

I agree with those wider points but our “weak” points are very few. We can and will improve in the coming years because our starting point is so strong.

Hopefully we have the resilience to push through these next 6 games.

Sorry for posting this but if there were ever any doubts about TrueGeordie going full bin dipper... I recommend if you plan to watch it, give this a watch when you need a shit or something:

Last edited:
Sorry for posting this but if there were ever any doubts about TrueGeordie going full bin dipper... I recommend if you plan to watch it, give this a watch when you need a shit or something:

Havent watched it ... however i went to the funeral of a good friend of mine last week ,who was a massive Newcastle supporter , i knew a few of his barcode supporting mates through meeting them and having a few beers when they have played City over the years , and i was suprised how many came up to me and said how they hope we beat the scousers to the league title , they havent forgotten their 4 -3 game which basically cost them the title and many in the media regard as one of the greatest games of the premier league era , " not if your a fecking Newcastle fan its not" one said , and "we would love to get the fuckers back for it "..the real geordie supporters have no love for the dippers , what ever this fake media whore says

His forearm muscles rippled just as it hit his thigh - don't think they would do that if ball hadn't hit the arm first. Still, what's done is done.
Yep, what's done is done. City will never get a fair shake in Europe but they still insist on putting out a strong side every time they have a CL match. I only wish they'd completely blow off the competition in the group stages next year. I'd consider putting out the women's team just to make a statement.

Havent watched it ... however i went to the funeral of a good friend of mine last week ,who was a massive Newcastle supporter , i knew a few of his barcode supporting mates through meeting them and having a few beers when they have played City over the years , and i was suprised how many came up to me and said how they hope we beat the scousers to the league title , they havent forgotten their 4 -3 game which basically cost them the title and many in the media regard as one of the greatest games of the premier league era , " not if your a fecking Newcastle fan its not" one said , and "we would love to get the fuckers back for it "..the real geordie supporters have no love for the dippers , what ever this fake media whore says
Great post

Job isnt done till Brighton. Last thing we need is complacency which we can fall prey to.

Good thing though is that players are accustomed to effort required in the run in, so i doubt they will be complacent especially after CL loss
Wasnt being complacent, and I know the lads & Pep won't be...

I just mooted that today was our toughest match, especially following the CL clash.

And I think today's match is pivotal, that's what I meant.

I know the seasons not over, that we still have to win every match, but beating spurs today was tough.

The lads gave their all, & it was a tough match.

We still have work to do, but I think the hardest hurdle is done.

Well done to the lads, and especially Phil for the winner :) on a great result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.