Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

I’d give him a clue that it doesn’t end well for us. Hope he gets better soon

I had a kidney taken out on Thursday. Donated to my son. Against everybody’s wishes I went tonight. I had to be there. Now I feel like I’ve been kicked in the guts

And my son is sat in bed in the childrens hospital in tears trying to come to terms with what he just watched

I’ve promised him we will now smash the domestic treble and he’s definitely gonna be there to see us lift the FA Cup

Good health to you and your son. Put's football into perspective.

Not long back from the match. What a game and what an atmosphere-apart on the result probably the best game I’ve seen live. Last year we screamed out that we need VARand this year feel hard done by because of it. Peps got to pick the lads up for Saturday. Onwards and upwards for the premier league title now - we move on

If that's your genuine take, you should never bother watching another game of football again, because you're fucking clueless if you think Gundogan played anything less than brilliantly tonight, and Mendy was fine.

Find another sport to watch, cricket has just started for the year.
I agree Mendy was average but expected given a long lay off but certainly better than Delph. Gundo was magnificent alongside Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.