Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Well played City a brilliant effort but luck just wasn't with us and you always need that in cup competitions. Certain players not at their best others brilliant as was the crowd. let's smash them on Saturday and rags next week. win the domestic treble and let's move on together. It will hurt for a couple of days but get behind the boys on Saturday they need us once again

Gundogan and Mendy, dear oh dear. If we’re to win on Saturday these two can’t play. Not having a go at them, would never boo them, would never go OTT but they aren’t good enough based on the players that are on the sidelines or formations we can move to.

If that's your genuine take, you should never bother watching another game of football again, because you're fucking clueless if you think Gundogan played anything less than brilliantly tonight, and Mendy was fine.

Find another sport to watch, cricket has just started for the year.

That was thrilling at times and ultimately a brutal crash. Didn’t even notice the offside on the last goal and that was just incredibly cruel. Much to lament, but should have and could have won it - and will have to live with that, unsatisfying as it is. Treble will have to do! Incredible spirit, flaws and all.

@prestonibbo_mcfc I stand by what I said, then.

@LucahArchie10 I am referring to all of your posts in this thread, I just replied to the most recent one.
No mate just as pissed off as you & 1000's of others, deflated & gutted but I just think Ederson tonight wasn't at his best & unfortunately for me Kev & Berny have to play central with Raz & Sane out wide Dave's time is up after this year..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.