Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Fucking hell, I'm trying to make myself feel better but it still fucking hurts same as when that Cekir's hand for offside was raised.

I never said Ederson is shite I said he was shite tonight it's different.

Loris is class whether you like or not..

Lloris WAS class. He's been shit this season and his howler against liverpool could hand them the league title. Unfortunately for us he pulled off a couple of world class saves tonight.

Haven't celebrated a goal like that since 9320 and it turns out to be a dud. Could cry.

Exactly mate - it’s becoming a sport to be watched on TV.

Sat there on edge after every single moment.

VAR checking for handball. Do we see it. No.
VAR checking for offside. Do we see it. No.

Might as well just fucking watch it on TV.

Totally ruins the match day experience and robs you of amazing moments.

Spurs goal was correct decision.

But looking at our offside goal I had to get a ruler out and even now I’m not sure. When it’s that close is it right to be disallowed and ruin a fantastic moment. Fine if he was a foot off but that looked like an inch to me.

Is everyone sure that’s clearly offside?

Could've , would've , should've the Champs league is proving to be a poison chalice for our lcub , we have shot ourselves in the foot against Monaco , Dippers and now Spuds , if UEFA banned us tomorrow it would certainly save me a lot of angst. Please UEFA ban us for booing your anthem , you know you want to

Even if we lost, this was a great game. CL knockout ties are immense. Amazing goals and drama. How do you not want your team in this?

Tried to read through all of this thread, but pages are loading quicker than I can read em. Anyway,thought the lads were great tonight,was scared of conceding and ultimately that has cost us,not nice to see some of the stalwarts on this forum upset with the way we lost,but there is usually some controversy with our losing, as with var etc,but in truth we had plenty of chances to win the tie and it wasnt to be,so lets move on.This season has been great,to still be in every comp possible before tonight is a fantastic achievement.We have genuinely tried to win every comp we have entered and there is not many who can say that.So fack the trolls on here, and fack any gloaters you might encounter too because their wank clubs high on media doping have not yet won anything this season.The lads have done us proud so far so lets get behind them so that they can lift themselves for the last(now only) six games and achieve the domestic clean sweep, which after all is arguably the best season any team here has ever had. Oh, and even if we dont win anything else we have next season to look forward to playing the sort of football we could only dream of 20 odd years ago, so bring it on.

Well said.

Some twat on RAWK

“Stick that up your fucking oily sandy arses you fucking mercenary c*nts.

And stick Noel Gallagher's shit solo albums up there too while yer at it

And if you've still got room, wedge Liam up there as well. As you were LG xxx, you fucking has been!

P.S. Fuck you too Pep you bad Primark jumper wearing shit lord

Walk confidently towards greatness Jurgen! The double is there to be won now.”

That’s a lot of vitriol aimed at a team who apparently don’t matter to the Dipshits.

I cannot tell you how much I hope that these utter fucknuts are knocked out in the semi final ...... by Suarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.