Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I get that but what he's statement does is give ammunition to other fans and pundits to throw at us fans and Man City as a whole.
They do that wether he says soemthing or not. Heck of rags or Liverpool had that comeback you wouldn’t be able to get away from it. Even our great comeback is coming across as spurs mess up then us being good.

I get that but what he's statement does is give ammunition to other fans and pundits to throw at us fans and Man City as a whole.

Couldn't give a fuck what pundits or fans of other clubs have to say about us tbh. Ammunition or not, it doesn't matter. It's how everyone at City deal with the comments which matter and hopefully they have a positive effect, find out Sunday.

We need to play with more speed/passion… he is right here. I got to admit i thought it was Pep’s new plan. But maybe its not and the players have taken their eyes off the prize…..

Could go either way for us to be honest!!

Wow, ballsy Pep. He is laying down the challenge for the players and the fans.

Roll on Sunday, seige mentality. Love it when he gets intense as fuck, he wants that title again.
Yep. He’s wanting what he knows both players and fans are capable of doing. It’ll
Work a treat. Momentum from today with arsenal only weeks away. Clever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.