Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

For whatever reason I wasn’t as worried at HT as I would be/should have been. I figured if we scored one the fire would light as it so often has. Mahrez, Ake, Rico, Jack all played like they wanted dinner — and always Alvarez puts a shift in. Was pissing away several pub Guinness when number four went in so I’ll look forward to the replay and I’ll look forward to hearing Pep’s comments but really really pleased to see the fires still burning. I hope this rocket fuels the rest of the year. And also nice to wax a bogey side.

What a brilliant and honest interview pep passion hungryness passion a kick up the ass for the supporters and players no subs half time I'm screaming subs please pep but what the fuck do I know he will get us back to our best

Anyone denying that the fans need a kick up the back arse are in denial. Atmosphere crap- the players do their job and we are there to support the team and we can barely do that this season. You wouldn’t think we’d won 4 in the last 5 titles and got one of the best managers and teams in the world with the way people woman and moan on here and around me at the ground. We aren’t owed anything except from some effort from the players and by god have we got that in recent years. High expectations are good it shows we are evolving as a club but the feeling of entitlement has to go.

Honestly, this is why Pep is the best in the world. He knows when to go public. After years of defending players in the media, it means this will have impact. I can’t get over how good that interview was. We’ve been so bad this season, but that interview kind of reassures me that we will get back to a title winning standard. Might not be this year, but it will come back.

Pep knows.

He's a very clever guy, much smarter than the vast majority of his critics.

He thinks about every interview before he gives it. If you watch / hear more than one post match interview on a regualr basis, there's always certain things he puts into each one that are pre-determined / the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.