Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I still think, from what I heard from folk at the game, that they were booing the officials rather than the team. Maybe Pep, much as I love him, should have been calling out the officials? It’s about time someone at the club called them out.
I was at the game and sat in kippax and I’m sorry but I think that’s people embarrassed and backtracking and going on the defensive. It wasn’t the usual wait until the ref is walking down the tunnel and boo it was clear to me it was aimed at the whole situation. Fans around me didn’t stop moaning all first half and half time

Pep is on the warpath.

Here's part of his interview with the papers

"People say we don't have success because of no #UCL: bullsh*t. TWO back-to-backs [#PL] against this Liverpool, the way we played, in this country..."

Another thread turning into a slag off our own fest.

First half was standard atmosphere..
Second half was brilliant.

Makes you wonder how many posters on here actually go to the match.

Nothing to see here.
I do and every away game and I’m sorry if u think that first half atmosphere is acceptable it’s not. It’s silent bar a few songs and there is just an expectancy for city to score and then maybe we will get involved. Same with second half it was up to the players to get one back before we even showed any support and then after that if the atmosphere isn’t bouncing there must be something massively wrong cuz we’ve just come down by 2 goals to win a massive game!

I find it hard to believe that they would take it on themselves to play like that. Difference in tempo between the two halves was like night and day.

I think it’s very easy for them to lapse into doing that, to play the football he wants them to play at the tempo he wants them to play at isn’t an easy thing to do.

Great game overall, second half was more like it, if Pep wants us to get up for games then the team need to play from the start like the second half, the passing to death bores the shit out of everyone, you can’t get up for it knowing the ball is going back to the halfway line 90% of the time. If you go back to 17/18 season the fast paced had everyone on the edge of their seats, I know it’s a different team but pick up the pace and the fans will follow. Oh and fuck the booing off whoever did you spoilt bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.