Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Yes, I think you may have something there. His biggest fear is complacency, just because you have won 4 out of 5 titles doesn’t mean you can win the next with less effort, in fact it takes even MORE effort.

It does, it's really hard to keep doing what City have been doing and Pep knows.

I couldn't go today but our home support is often too passive. As Pep said, away from home, we are usually excellent.

What right do we have to boo after what he and this team have given us. You act like ur owed a win every week.
I still think, from what I heard from folk at the game, that they were booing the officials rather than the team. Maybe Pep, much as I love him, should have been calling out the officials? It’s about time someone at the club called them out.

Maybe i am misinterpreting what Pep is saying......,i dont know.

Those players second half definitely show they had Passion and Guts.

Is he directing it more at the Likes of KDB/Foden ?

Last few weeks he has been alluding to one or two big players having attitude problems.

Obviously he can not name names.So has to do the criticizing collectively at the team
I think you're right, it's interesting who he started tonight, quite a few of them don't have lots of trophies, compared to those he left on the bench.

I thought it was an excellent interview.

Reactions: CC1
He’s probably thinking that the city fans are not worth the effort. Only on board when the team is winning - not when the team need them. The press will hammer the fans yet most of us are sound.
The press will do that for sure, on that we agree

Thought Pep's comments after the match weren't about 'having the fans back' because of the fans. More about the loss of fire from the team - which he said was his job.
All clear nommatter how slu sports want to try and twist it as a criticism 9f the fans.cunts.
He literally said he wants his fans back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.