Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Back to basics Pep, back 4 with 2 fullbacks that can defend, wingers on their stronger foot and the rest slots into place, we are hamstrung with players out of position all over the pitch and we are all over the place because of it.

Referee absolutely criminal decision.

Villa to go above us midweek. Their home form is incredible and we’ve no Rodri, no Grealish, perhaps no Doku too.

I have seen Wolves getting shafted this year and Brighton last season so I won’t go on to the referee debacle.
But this performance and the Spurs comeback was not surprising at all.

I don’t care much about our attack as that’s mostly taken care off. But our midfield and defence needs sorting out.

The ref has had an absolute mare at the end there. Focusing on that decision is just papering over the cracks though.

Once again we have failed to win a big game. Once again we have conceded a late goal. Once again we’ve failed to take our chances and paid the price for it.

This is what normality feels like when we’re accustomed to dominance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.