Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You almost showed ‘em. You fought the Soft Southerners, you fought the stupid media. But most of all you fought the stupid, allegedly corrupt, Specsavers needing officials tried to beat us and almost did. But we’ll come back. We’ll show ‘em all, every stupid, ludicrous, brainless one of them.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Last edited:
That’s the least professional performance I’ve seen for a long, long time. Spurs were dogshit and should have been dead and buried after 25 minutes.

Just hope it doesn’t prove too costly at the end of the season.

I did mate yes, every game. City are elite and them players are not unfortunately. Maybe Alvarez up top but he’s never a 10/8 in a million years.

Those players were integral to us winning the treble. Something only elite players can do.

Ok so what changes would you have made ?
If we have no stones i would have played the team that finished Leipzig. Rico next to rodri from full back gave us control back. Bernardo foden alvarez grealish/doku ahead.

today was the same as leipzig firdt half and chelsea. Its clear to see. I thought pep fixed it brilliantly on wednesday but just went straight back to the shit show. Im baffled

Ref was bad but can’t take away from yet another poor performance. Was told on here gvardiol was generational he looks no better than ake imo. Missing gundo and mahrez hugely
Gvardiol is a centre back , judge him when he isnt playing out of position , your comparison to Ake is a compliment i havent seen a better defender in the Premier league in the last 18 months

How are Alvarez and grealish not good enough? They were integral to us winning a treble.

Even in this game grealish came on and made a difference.
He did very well when he came on. We had to fight today. The lads did tgat tbf. Ok were below kast seasons levels but we have lost so much quality in last 2 years not least tge control of games tgat Mahrez gave with his game intelligence. Cant win them all ......UPTB

Too many on here saying how shit/clueless/outplayed/shambles, etc.

We aren't. It's the way we play. It's the way we won the Treble last season. It's VERY fine margins, not being helped by shit/bent refereeing decisions this season.
We won treble with great team and individual defending,its shambolic atm sadly..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.