Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

sorry i dont agree. the treble was built on a back 3 with rodri and stones in front of them with gundogan, de bruyne also blanketting the midfield.

this season, the midfield is…….rodri and bernardo trying to run everywhere and….Alvarez? its a forward 4. basically 4-2-4. its shite.
Bingo! Spot on mate

Maybe. We aren’t a shambles, for sure. But we aren’t playing well defensively and an aging, post-injury KDB is not going to fix that. I don’t see us finishing out of the top four, but I also think it may be a stretch to win the table.

I think that way too much emphasis is being made on De Bruyne coming back and turning it around for us. I hope he does but when a player has been out for so long, especially in their 30s it could take him until next season to get back to full form.

Looks clearly onside to me. Even if it was offside it's definitely close enough to justify playing on and letting VAR assess it if it came to anything.

Agreed there's no guarantee he'd score, there was a lot of work left to do, he's no prolific goalscorer and the whole team's finishing was a bit shoddy all afternoon. But I can't see any good reason for the ref, having played advantage, to stop play there.

Definately onside.

We were outplayed in the second half. We were much better in the first half and should have scored 5 goals. But in the second half, Spurs movements were much better and looked more dangerous.
Agreed. We look fked in a lot of games.....thing we haven't done well is rushed buys..we knew Gundo and Mahrez would be iff..Palmer not fancied. .lot of quality and hard workers gone...jesus ..Raz ..in parricular without an effort to replace properly. Looks like we have just got a bit jaded.crowd as well. ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.