Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Could have scored 4 or 5 in the first half and been.out of sight. Frustrating as fook this result.
And defensively we're not as tight as last season.
Still very much in the mix mind and we have super kev too come back. Stay close enough until Jan and we'll have a chance still

Going to be a slog of a season this. The midfield needs some supplements in the window, just not good enough at the moment

How come we changed the back 4 system from what worked at the end of last season. I’m not blaming Walker but why was he dropped last year. Wasn’t it for the same thing that’s happening now. We was to venerable at the back right?

Fucking horror show there's no other words to describe it.

Wide open we look like conceeding everytime a team attacks us. Four against Chelsea and three today. I feared we might trip up today after watching us on Tuesday and sadly I was right. Rodri looks like the Rodri in his first season here since coming back from suspension. No, actually he looks worse. I'm not surprised as he's been played to death. Gvardiol has been a disaster and Akanji after a great season last year looks every inch like a fifteen million pound player. Dias form has plummeted. Our defence is championship standard and in midfield it's Rodri on his own.

Upfront it is baffling just how many easy chances we miss. We have the best striker in world football and he's missing nailed on sitters. Not just him either. Today in goal Eddie was like Bravo at his worst. A shitshow all round, particularly in the second half.

We've lost two big experienced quality players in Gundogan and Mahrez. Injuries have robbed us of two more in Stones and De Bruyne. It's too much, those losses take us from the best side in the league to top four contenders.

It's down to Pep to sort this out. No idea how but then I'm not Pep. We HAVE to get tighter at the back and in midfield. He can't equate for world class players missing sitters and sloppy play though. We have scored seven goals in two games and not won either. That's shameful.

To say I'm not looking forward to Villa away is an understatement.

If Haaland was on form, we'd have won by 3 or 4. Our goals for clear chances ratio isn't good, is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.