Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Yes ref decision was shite but, I wouldn't have put money on Grealish scoring.
We should have been out of sight at half time.
Spurs got the point they deserved for their 2nd half effort.
3 draws and a lot of goals being shipped. Suspensions kicking in for the Villa game.
Pep's got to really earn his corn and start turning the ship around before we drift too far off the pace.
It'll be another great game for the neutral on Wednesday - let's hope we can find some form and nick it.

For me we are in a transition period, we have not replaced the players who have moved on with better or equally as good, January could be big for us but I have a feeling we’ll do big stuff next Summer.
Plus the new players are still adjusting to Pep and his styles of play. Rico is the one big plus and should start more often for me.
I’m sure we will get there with patience and hard work, Come on City!!
Let’s be honest we’ve had worse days.

On chances created we should have won.

Due to failing to control the game when we were in the lead,a draw was a fair result.

It’s no coincidence looking back that Gundogan was Pep’s first signing at City. He gave us the control in the middle of the park which we are now lacking. It will be asking a lot of Stones and/or De Bruyne on their return to try and consistently re-assert this control bearing in mind their injury records.

Some decent performance by spuds, given we are near January I think we should ask Levy how much is Udogie in the window.

I'll get me coat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.