Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Way less contact than that was enough to cancel a City goal last week.
Different rules for contact in a keeper though. I agree it was never a penalty. He was never getting there and there was hardly any contact at all. If that's given against us.. I'd be fuming

Make no mistake about it.
Arsenal doesnt lose points to this injury plagued Tottenham side. Liverpool doesnt, Chelsea doesnt, Newcastle doesnt, United doesnt, Villa doesnt, Brentford doesnt, Brighton doesnt.

We are a shambles at the moment and Pep needs to fucking wake up. I have given us a lot off leeway this season because we usually kick on after Christmas but the last week has ben unforgiveable. Two home games against a shite Liverpool and a even shittier suicidal Tottenham with a overrated naive clown manager thrown away because off fucking stubborness.

Not even crying about the overweight piece of shit referee. Does anyone really believe Grealish would have done anything on his own in that situation? He already killed the ball dead himself looking to turn backwards when their keeper were asking to get lobbed.

We will probably get better, so fuck it. But never in my wildest imagination would I think this team would sink low enough to not beat this fucking Tottenham side. And thank fuck for signing Matheus Nunes, what a superb signing. Who would have thought a nothing midfielder that did fuck all for Wolves would struggle to impose himself in a treble winning squad.

Also Haaland need fucking dropping. If you miss sitters you cant be on the pitch when you are as limited as him. Only problem is that Alvarez needs fucking dropping as well. Take me back to having Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli as options, fuck me

Discipline has gone here. total lack of leadership.

defensively shocking. how is the cross allowed to be created and come in when we’ve packed the subs on to block it up. kulusevski powers it brilliantly but the ball shouldnt be there in the first place - a one on one in the centre of the goal.

even bernardo with risky flicks giving posession away and foden doing the same.

Get back to the four centre back style and find a place for lewis or kovacic. drop one of the four attackers
At the moment we look like we’re putting out a team, usually the same team, and if it doesn’t happen for us right away then we basically shrug our shoulders and give up on it. We seem wedded to this idea of playing a front four, with Bernado right behind them, even when it obviously isn’t working for us.

We were in the box seat today at half time and we sat back and watched Spurs grow into it and didn’t react until we’d lost the lead. Guardiola just stood there and watched it. I don’t understand what’s happening to be honest as we should have won the game comfortably and no one seems to be getting hold of the situation.

You can moan all you want about refs but we wouldn't need to worry if we defended better and took our chances end of.
Yep...both this and last game against live should have been won at half time ,but our defending is even worse than finishing imo

Chelsea Liverpool spurs, in the lead in all of then and blew it in the lead 3 times against Chelsea and blew it in the lead twice against spurs and blew it. We need some target practice and sort our back line out pronto. Can't quire believe we've only taken 3 points from the last 3 games it's a shambles.

Just awful. Defence is currently diabolical. Midfield seems empty. Too many players off-form. Constantly fuck up good opportunities. Very little from the bench to change things.

The warning signs were there and all too clear after we scored the third, how much fucking space did we want to keep affording Kulusevski. Time and time again he had the entire side of the pitch all to himself.

That ref - what the purple fuck was that thing he did.

Stones is not even close to being fit.

Kovacic appears incapable of passing the ball more than 5 yards.

Time to bring Fernandiho back to have a word.

Played well in first half, but missing chances (easy ones at that) is always going to cost you. Then played like idiots in the 2nd half - when Gundogan left we lost our intelligence. Such a dumb performance that last 45

On the refs call at the end Haaland sprung up immediately... the play was clearly on no one asking for a foul stoppage. Ive seen dozens of plays this month where much more contact resulted in playing on. I can't see an excuse.

That said and even if Jack had scored we were outplayed today and that's where the majority of any blame should lie. Players look stale, tired and second.
We wern't outplayed today at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.