Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I look forward to her review of our performance. She's 100% going to bring up the Otamendi kick to Kane's face, because she's totally convinced herself that if Mané had stayed on the pitch, Liverpool would have beaten us easily and we'd be struggling for the top 4 with the rest of them, presumably while Klopp & co. romped to 16 straight wins.

I wouldn't be surprised if she blames the entire result on that.

There are very few journos who write without bias these days.
In her favour she does not appear to hide her dislike of City but it says a lot about those who read and believe her particular articles.

With Gundogan's goal, who is left of the outfield players that hasn't scored yet this season, Danilo? Walker?

sorry I was being sarcastic as that what a lot of people were saying when Mane got sent off.
4cc.jpg

Just adding my ten penneth on the cards debate for what it’s worth.

Otamendi correct use of the card. Not much force and eye on the ball but gave the ref a decision to make.
Kane pretty much the same and I don’t really think of him as a dirty player.
Alli a guaranteed red. He aimed to injure and has lots of form. Shame really because he has lots of talent allied with a poor attitude. Joey Barton anybody?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.