Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Too many words. Should be "Herman Munster is weird". Why do the BBC employ him? His analysis each time he's on MOTD/2 is not very constructive. He's like the Paul Whitehouse character from the Fast Show. Every week it's "Int Hazard brilliant" "Int Rashford brilliant" "Int Coutinho brilliant". Shows how much his opinion is valued that Wee Davey didn't invite him to join his backroom staff at West Ham. He's hanging on the coat tails of his more famous brother.

Jenas is a knob end also. How's he got himself on the telly?

its the day after the spurs game and looking back on the game after replays i have watched something said to me hold on a minute here this was not just a run of the mill game and a city win and spurs was crap. it was not total rubbish by spurs and they had a game plan and played some really good stuff until the finishing and they needed putting to bed and they never give us the points city had to work really hard and the quality we have took us the points

this for me was the best win of the season by far spurs are a very good team and make no bones about it spurs could have turned up and won today that's how much we respect them in we had to play another midfield player in gundogan yes silva we missing for some reason but they play the game the right way and pep for the first time this season had 2 in the center midfield he knew and after watching the game again i total agree with him and it was the right call spurs are a very good team and the 2nd best team in the league in my book

i will say this about this city team everybody is all in nobody is coasting or taking there place in the team for granted you have to work so hard and do your job and all the players are giving it 110% you can see it when we score its a team hug they all come together. one big shout to sterling today could have got to him but got his head down and the 2 goals was for the hard work he put in and him and sane are like work horses up and down none stop and the unseen work they give this team is why we are in this form

yes we could have scored a couple more but the result is special and to beat spurs 4.1 and come of thinking we could have had more says it all really and when this squad is fully fit and pep's first choice 11 we are talking some team and we can take on the so call big 3 in the champions league and win is saying something special

Great post that would be even better with a bit of punctuation in.

Mane's red card was for a wreckless challenge.
Yes he had eyes on the ball but he could also see the keeper comming of his line and totally misjudged Ederson's pace.

Great result, and against a London media darling club who many pundits predicted would end our unbeaten run, Spurs fans have not taken this result well at all (just read their forums), it's their own fault they got far too giddy after the Real Madrid result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.