Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

In the car this morning I caught the tail end of a conversation on Talk Shite about diving. There was the suggestion from Danny Murphy that KDB dived for the penalty- did anyone else hear this ? Apologies if posted elsewhere but I couldn’t see this.

Also he started off AGAIN about teams not going in hard enough to stop us. Not advocating violence but he would be concerned if his team wasn’t picking up yellow cards against us.

In the car this morning I caught the tail end of a conversation on Talk Shite about diving. There was the suggestion from Danny Murphy that KDB dived for the penalty- did anyone else hear this ? Apologies if posted elsewhere but I couldn’t see this.

Also he started off AGAIN about teams not going in hard enough to stop us. Not advocating violence but he would be concerned if his team wasn’t picking up yellow cards against us.

65e35b66f87f077aa635be65846e4016.jpg

Just in case ... here’s Kev getting his trailing ankle SAT ON ... TalkShite FFS, just do some due diligence before opening the shithole you breath out of

65e35b66f87f077aa635be65846e4016.jpg

Just in case ... here’s Kev getting his trailing ankle SAT ON ... TalkShite FFS, just do some due diligence before opening the shithole you breath out of

I wouldn't use that again, he'll be facing a 3 match ban for stamping.

he has been saying that for a few weeks now,i think he would be happy if we had 2 players in hospital today with broken legs

Too many words. Should be "Herman Munster is weird". Why do the BBC employ him? His analysis each time he's on MOTD/2 is not very constructive. He's like the Paul Whitehouse character from the Fast Show. Every week it's "Int Hazard brilliant" "Int Rashford brilliant" "Int Coutinho brilliant". Shows how much his opinion is valued that Wee Davey didn't invite him to join his backroom staff at West Ham. He's hanging on the coat tails of his more famous brother.
The intonation in his voice is comedic, his co-commentary even worse. Don't the BBC ever ask the question 'What does this guy bring to the table' ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.