Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Quite the card is Tommy.
Punch drunk - only joking Tommy. The most obvious link is that between media and and finance. When you see certain incidents on a loop and others not, dependent on the clubs involved it tells you all you need to know. Put referees into the mix and you have all the ingredients for corruption. Subtlety between media and the end product is the key. If I was a referee I wouldn't want to be on TV all week because I'd denied the rags a pen. Conversely, if I denied City a pen...

Punch drunk - only joking Tommy. The most obvious link is that between media and and finance. When you see certain incidents on a loop and others not, dependent on the clubs involved it tells you all you need to know. Put referees into the mix and you have all the ingredients for corruption. Subtlety between media and the end product is the key. If I was a referee I wouldn't want to be on TV all week because I'd denied the rags a pen. Conversely, if I denied City a pen...
Yep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.