Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I'll give MampTHFC kudos for persistence. I don't go on other fan's forums and it wouldn't interest me, I have no idea why people do.

I probably waste far too much time on here as it is but at least I am passionate and interested in City. I don't care about other club's enough to get into protracted arguments about them they just don't interest me.

Aside from hoping certain club's fail due to their insufferable fan bases and media fawning, unless we are playing them I couldn't give a flying what they are up to. It's a funny old world.

Yep.

He should take the point and fuck off.

I'm finding it hard to respond to this without referencing the 'sports washing' which I expect will be regarded as wumming.

I grew up (late 80s - 90s) with 2 City supporting step brothers so I'm not as 'out of the loop' as you may think - and have always been sympathetic towards the fans of a great club who are being used with little to no resistance. Have seen City play live into double digits and don't regard myself as a regular 'rival fan' purely because City has been imposed on me my whole life - even though I support Spurs. I'm no expert, but am also not completely ignorant.

Well I guess everyone is against you then like you say. Any allegations made against City, the fans will once again turn a blind eye and see them as further evidence that Uefa and other organisations have an agenda against the club. That may be true - but also 'project longbow' may be true or other skulduggery that's supposedly going on. None of us posting on here are very likely to have sufficient evidence available for the complete picture and will be filling in the gaps with speculation.

Such corruption would be far easier to sustain against City without VAR though. Can only see it working in your favour.
I mean, the Champions League is all the Abu Dhabi lot really want to win and be associated with anyway - and I feel kind of proud to see City fans being focused on winning (consecutive) domestic titles as opposed to buying in to the state organised agenda.

But alas, this is a local forum for local people.. or something to that effect.
What a very mixed up post. You to seem to not know what you’re talking about so have just said a lot of words flitting across many different topics to cloud your misgivings.

“I mean, the Champions League is all the Abu Dhabi lot really want to win and be associated with anyway - and I feel kind of proud to see City fans being focused on winning (consecutive) domestic titles as opposed to buying in to the state organised agenda.”

That’s some of the biggest pile of nonsense I’ve read on here from a non-United or non-Liverpool fan.

The club back Pep 100%, both investors from UAE and China (yes we are 13.79% Chinese owned and and our main club Director is Chinese) and Pep always says the league is the most important... always! Has had that stance since the day he turned up and said it numerous times in the lead up to this season.

So how do you come to the conclusion that “the Champions League is all the Abu Dhabi lot really want to win and be associated with”?

It seems to be in complete contrast to your claim.

And, “state organised agenda”? Have you been down the ginnel to buy some shit cliché’s from the shit cliché dealer?! Fucking hell!

Woah - hold your horses.
I never said that City is state owned. Involvement between the UAE and City goes beyond 1 guy though is all I mentioned - looking at groups, funding and sponsorship involved with the club.

Peps comment is ideal because it's how he will be judged, not how he wants to be judged. I don't get your point here? This was in reference to me saying 'the Abu Dhali lot' want you to win the Champions league which was contested/denied - with people telling me it's just domestic honours they want to prioritise. I apologise for using the term 'Abu Dhabi lot' though - I should have said something like 'those with direct links between City and Abu Dhabi' or something similar if that was regarded as offensive. That wasn't my intention.
"State organised agenda" what does that mean if not state owned?

" I never said that City is state owned. Involvement between the UAE and City goes beyond 1 guy though is all I mentioned - looking at groups, funding and sponsorship involved with the club."

What do you know about man city's groups,funding and sponsership?

Last edited:
Woah - hold your horses.
I never said that City is state owned. Involvement between the UAE and City goes beyond 1 guy though is all I mentioned - looking at groups, funding and sponsorship involved with the club.

Peps comment is ideal because it's how he will be judged, not how he wants to be judged. I don't get your point here? This was in reference to me saying 'the Abu Dhali lot' want you to win the Champions league which was contested/denied - with people telling me it's just domestic honours they want to prioritise. I apologise for using the term 'Abu Dhabi lot' though - I should have said something like 'those with direct links between City and Abu Dhabi' or something similar if that was regarded as offensive. That wasn't my intention.
MampiTHFC do you happen to be a member of any Spurs fans forums, maybe like "THE FIGHTING COCK", because we're only waiting for the "FIGHTING" section to turn up because you're definitely the other half!

What a very mixed up post. You to seem to not know what you’re talking about so have just said a lot of words flitting across many different topics to cloud your misgivings.

“I mean, the Champions League is all the Abu Dhabi lot really want to win and be associated with anyway - and I feel kind of proud to see City fans being focused on winning (consecutive) domestic titles as opposed to buying in to the state organised agenda.”

That’s some of the biggest pile of nonsense I’ve read on here from a non-United or non-Liverpool fan.

The club back Pep 100%, both investors from UAE and China (yes we are 13.79% Chinese owned and and our main club Director is Chinese) and Pep always says the league is the most important... always! Has had that stance since the day he turned up and said it numerous times in the lead up to this season.

So how do you come to the conclusion that “the Champions League is all the Abu Dhabi lot really want to win and be associated with”?

It seems to be in complete contrast to your claim.

And, “state organised agenda”? Have you been down the ginnel to buy some shit cliché’s from the shit cliché dealer?! Fucking hell!
It was just a desperate attempt to get in all of the key words he's seen on Twitter in a very poor attempt at a windup. They're just not that bright I'm afraid.

I'm finding it hard to respond to this without referencing the 'sports washing' which I expect will be regarded as wumming.

I grew up (late 80s - 90s) with 2 City supporting step brothers so I'm not as 'out of the loop' as you may think - and have always been sympathetic towards the fans of a great club who are being used with little to no resistance. Have seen City play live into double digits and don't regard myself as a regular 'rival fan' purely because City has been imposed on me my whole life - even though I support Spurs. I'm no expert, but am also not completely ignorant.

Well I guess everyone is against you then like you say. Any allegations made against City, the fans will once again turn a blind eye and see them as further evidence that Uefa and other organisations have an agenda against the club. That may be true - but also 'project longbow' may be true or other skulduggery that's supposedly going on. None of us posting on here are very likely to have sufficient evidence available for the complete picture and will be filling in the gaps with speculation.

Such corruption would be far easier to sustain against City without VAR though. Can only see it working in your favour.
I mean, the Champions League is all the Abu Dhabi lot really want to win and be associated with anyway - and I feel kind of proud to see City fans being focused on winning (consecutive) domestic titles as opposed to buying in to the state organised agenda.

But alas, this is a local forum for local people.. or something to that effect.
Come back when you win something as little as a tray. Truth be told, Spurs aint winning anything in the forseeable future. Even clubs like Leicester can be proud of winning silverware recently. For Spurs it will always be "nearly" all of the time. You do many nice things but when it counts the most, you chicken out.

I can't think of any team that bottles title/trophy challenges like Spurs and I'm being sincere about that. Which team would finish third in a two-horse race? Your guess is just as good as mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.