Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

We are fucked in this league now. I knew before the season started that this would stop us. And after two games I’m sorry to say it’s true. So I might start looking at a new sport like watch a scoucer get a job interview or put money on a shed of money coming my way in espania by the euromillions lottery.

Fucking fuming.
Just got home and still haven’t seen or heard any proof it was even handball.
As for Rodders first half penalty claim, looked nailed on and have since heard it should’ve been a pen, described on the radio as a wwe move and a rugby tackle.
The ref doesn’t think it’s a pen, fair enough.
So this is where var should come in, to check to see if the referee has missed anything.
They don’t either bother to review it!!!
We’re getting fucked over once again and no one is accountable.
It fucking stinks!!!
It is true, we've all accepted that it must have grazed his arm but the angles we were shown on sky didn't confirm it clearly. Anyone saying they could see it clearly, is lying unless I've missed one of the angles.

That said, I have a feeling they wouldn't go that far if there isn't an angle that shows it. Maybe one will pop up somewhere.

Last edited:
I didn’t really mean pace, just the energy
we needed in midfield. They were walking through us at times. Gundo not captured last seasons form and will take Rodri time to adapt. The lack of blistering pace will be an issue and still think we needed a tall centre back. Two games in didn’t see the need to rotate Gabby. Long drive back to South Wales now and so mad. I can take getting beat any day of the week even against Palace those things happen. But the penalty decision today was just plain cheating. I know people react in the heat of the incident including myself, but never heard as many people saying today that Var and the way it is being used is too much. A bad referee decision and he is on the pitch to face the wrath. The referee can also be demoted for bad mistakes, These officials in the VAR studio are the anonymous representatives that do not have any accountability to anyone and therein lies the issue. Totally unaccountable. Never felt as mad as this even after a defeat.
We needed something more in midfield? LOL
Uttely dominating them wasn't enough? Erikson barely got a touch all game.
We where unlucky and should have scored (a lot) more. Nothing else to it.

It is true we've all accepted that it must have grazed his arm but the angles we were shown on sky didn't confirm it clearly. Anyone saying they could see it clearly, is lying.

That was my opinion,
totally. Certainly nothing clear or obvious.

It took 2 minutes to rule out right?

That’s a fucking Long time, and the only reasonable conclusion you can take from it taking that long is they were actively looking for a reason to rule it out. Especially as not a single soul on the pitch claimed or believed it was anything other than a goal.

One word; Corruption.

I was watching on NBC. I don’t know if they use different camera angles (I doubt it) but I saw it immediately on the first replay and said to myself “handball against Laporte” When I saw it again from a different angle it looked like the ball changed direction after the contact so I think it was pretty clear. As I said earlier I don’t like the rule but I don’t have any argument with the way it was implemented today.

I can’t say the same for the penalty decisions.

It took 2 minutes to rule out right?

That’s a fucking Long time, and the only reasonable conclusion you can take from it taking that long is they were actively looking for a reason to rule it out. Especially as not a single soul on the pitch claimed or believed it was anything other than a goal.

One word; Corruption.
Totally fucking agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.