Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Aside from the pen shouts, that decision to award a free kick AGAINST Bernardo after he schooled the entirety of Spurs' team was one of the worst decisions Oliver has ever made
That was truly ridiculous. I couldn't actually believe it.

By the way, is this handball?

ECM6gNHXYAAI4ui

At the very least should the VAR system not show the infringement upon which whatever bent decision is to be based?

This is the only way Liverpool or anyone is gonna get anywhere near city this season. We are a level above anything in the league but alas VAR is a level above us.

Let's, players and fans, take the rage into the next games and fucking batter every team that crosses our path.
Let's put every game so far out of sight that we can turn round and stick two fingers up to VAR at every final whistle.
Fuck it, let's win the lot, league, the two cups, CL. Playing our beautiful, beautiful football.

I want it all now.

By the way, is this handball?

ECM6gNHXYAAI4ui

At the very least should the VAR system not show the infringement upon which whatever bent decision is to be based?

I've yet to see decent and conclusive proof. The angle that was initially shown, seemed to look like Laporte's arm was hit, but you'd have think (especially after the Llorente debacle) they'd use all available angles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.