Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

It wasn't a shit game and implications for the season ahead, ffs.
Well I mean, it was. A 3-2 loss at home is by any definition not a good result is it?

A result that gives the baying mob exactly what they want and gives the scouse cunts a chance to go just 3 points behind us and with that small a gap anything can happen. How is that not a bad implication for the rest of the season? Surely we want to have as big as a cushion as we can.

for what it’s worth I expect them to slip up (again) and we’re still leading so I think we will still win the league.

Nice attempt at being the bigger blue though.

Very bad day at the office today. We were truly awful at the back and toothless at the front.

KDB tried really hard but was very poor. I’m more concerned about Foden though. What has happened to him the last several weeks ? He’s been terrible.

I don’t think it changes anything viz a viz the league. We just need to regroup and come out fighting the next game.
Yes, Foden has been ineffective for a while.
Just rewatched through my fingers that bullshit after the penalty. Cancelo and Walker.....unexplainable, like somebody was controlling the strings from above. Hfuuuhhh...Radio 4 diet for the next 6 days.
Yes, I find Radio Four is ideal for football avoidance.

So much fucking shit, written by so many, so soon lol.
Presumably loads of clowns ranting about how we’ve been figured out and are bottle merchants and Pep doesn’t care or other such knee jerk shit? Same as after every single one of the other 3 or 4 games we don’t win every season?

Presumably loads of clowns ranting about how we’ve been figured out and are bottle merchants and Pep doesn’t care or other such knee jerk shit? Same as after every single one of the other 3 or 4 games we don’t win every season?
Today was the second half against Leicester all over again and should be of concern to us all. We need to bounce back quickly learn from this debacle or it will be more than clowns ranting. Anyway back to my prayers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.