Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

I must be getting old, wankpot? Now twat, cockend/bell, sphincter or even **** I could relate but wankpot? Lazy abuse imo and this forum deserves a higher standard!
Surely the use of the @ instead of "a" suggests a bit of flair, no? Didn't want to go "****" too early

Well I could give examples of when these experts were correct with their 5 to 1 on favourites… but I’d still be typing this time tomorrow
I could do the same with the opposite result. Keep typing

Well I could give examples of when these experts were correct with their 5 to 1 on favourites… but I’d still be typing this time tomorrow
Maybe something like run something 6 times and 5/6 one thing happens and 1/6 the other things happens. Mad how little people understand odds and gambling, no wonder the bookies are so rich.

The phrase "favourites" doesn't mean "guaranteed to win" it means "favourites to win". By every available measure we are still the favourites to win.
In my opinion, the dippers are now favourites based on our last 5 performances, the fact that they are actually closer to us than they were before the African cup of Nations, momentum and their new signing Diaz hitting the ground running. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Based on today I think we dodged a bullet!

Kane has been shit most of the season and turns up today and the "backwards DIY'ers" are raving about him.

Kane had a point to prove to Levy, and he has done that by being shite until now so therefore not worth more than 100m

Kane had nothing to prove to us as we wanted him but he chose to have his best game of the season today.

Fuck him and Fuck Spurs, singing wwywyws when they never had a bigger crowd than 36k for about 20 years.

Fuckin cunts, think they are actually something when in reality they are absolutely Fuck all.
Wasn't 36k about the capacity of the old Shite Hawk Lane?
But yes - They are absolutely fuck all.
I'm so old I was alive when they last won the league.

Traditional

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.