Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Sometimes just cut the losses. Even I know that City struggles against 5-men defences and the best thing to do after the penalty was to close the game.
I'd have settled for a draw at that point, but Spurs looked fucked by the penalty and had we not fucked about and given them the ball we might have nicked all three points.

Need to be more active in the market this summer, one player really wasn't enough last summer, and we didn't really need that one player did we?
A striker, defensive midfielder, and left back are all needed, will we get them all, who knows?
A striker and a left back is a must
I'd have settled for a draw at that point, but Spurs looked fucked by the penalty and had we not fucked about and given them the ball we might have nicked all three points.
Exactly this. I was yelling at Mahrez and other around me saying the same stop celebrating and get the fucking ball. All three points were their for the taking. Complete brain fart from Walker giving the ball away.

The day topped off with Foden getting into scrap with dickheads after the boxing match tonight.

Should be staying away from such stuff.

The day topped off with Foden getting into scrap with dickheads after the boxing match tonight.

Should be staying away from such stuff.

He's a young lad they'll go to such events. What he needs to do is be in VIP areas and have some protection.

Not ideal for Rodri, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo to all have a bad day when Kane was at his best.
Based on today I think we dodged a bullet!

Kane has been shit most of the season and turns up today and Spuds are raving about him.

Kane had a point to prove to Levy, and he has done that by being shite until now so therefore not worth more than 100m

Kane had nothing to prove to us as we wanted him but he chose to have his best game of the season today.

Fuck him and Fuck Spurs, singing wwywyws when they never had a bigger crowd than 36k for about 20 years.

Fuckin cunts, think they are actually something when in reality they are absolutely Fuck all.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.