Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Poor game,but its been coming.....we lacked the killer instinct again,and on this occasion the missed chances,and shite final ball,cost us.

Pep needs to find his best 11,with square pegs in square holes.

I also think Walker maybe a Vampire.
Not a chance he is a vampire, any decent blood sucker would have got their fangs into Harold Kane long before he nodded that ball into the goal at the end.

Getting that sick feeling like the run in a few seasons ago, literally have to win them all now.
Agreed, the rags game worries me, they will be up for it, their players putting up a performance to hide the shambles that has been their season.

It's going to be an incredible couple of months, get the popcorn ready.

Not a chance he is a vampire, any decent blood sucker would have got their fangs into Harold Kane long before he nodded that ball into the goal at the end.
He just fucking crumbles anytime a ball is played towards his post,great pace though.....

He's a top player but that was shocking defending last night.
He is,just a shame about the brainfarts that seem to be creeping into his game.He needs to remain focused,he doesnt always look switched on to the danger and then relies on his pace to bail him/us - great when it works....

He is,just a shame about the brainfarts that seem to be creeping into his game.He needs to remain focused,he doesnt always look switched on to the danger and then relies on his pace to bail him/us - great when it works....
Dias is another who has started to lose focus, he was all over the place in the last few games.

Just take a look at the media last night and today.

"Kane masterclass"
"That's what 150m gets you Pep!"
"You just got Kaned!"

Sensationalist, living in the last five minutes bollocks. Kane is 20th in the Premier League top scorers table.

Brighton's Neal Maupay has scored more goals.

Remind me again which one is supposed to be the world class striker?

7 goals in 22 appearances is what you get for 150m more like.

I knew this would be a pivotal week looking at the fixtures. Liverpool with Norwich and Leeds at home. An easier six points you couldn't find. We live in hope Leeds will somehow pull something out of the bag but I fear they will get smashed. We had Spurs and Everton. Our recent record against Spurs is woeful and with them coming into the game after three defeats, the Kane transfer saga etcetera it was set up for us to drop points and so it proved. Everton away is another banana skin. Their last game at Goodison was a throwback to the dogs of war days. Backed by a fanatical crowd they chased, harried and scrapped for every ball. Losing yesterday has given our game extra importance and trust me we need to be right up for it as we will be in for a torrid time. Our lead at the top will likely be only three points by then.

We have to quickly regroup and dig in as Liverpool will feel they have the momentum now. We have some tough games coming up. Everton, the rags, Palace , Leeds and Burnley away, not to mention Liverpool at home. Disregarding the Liverpool game I see us dropping more points. Unfortunately I don't see Liverpool dropping many if any. I will of course be delighted to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.