Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Spurs missed some big big chances tonight and against us were ultra clinical. Pope was so so comfortable with crosses, the whole game. And if we score Ben Mee Sheik me's winner it's disallowed for a push all day long. Not that I'm paranoid or bitter.

Thing is, we didnt lose because we "wemt for it", we just defended horribly both on the counter and in established defence. We had more than enough bodies back for their third
I agree but it’s one of our strengths to close a game out when we need too. I just felt perhaps we got a little too brave and left ourselves open against two world class strikers.

We've papered over the cracks in the team for a few years. No striker (s) , no left back since Kolorov... Not replaced Kun ,El mago, Sane.....The Pep ball method is great over a Season but an individual days it can come unstuck.
Can’t help smile at no left back since Kolorov. The problem of a quality left back has gone on much further back than that.. IMO of course:)

Spurs weren't particularly great against us,they just took full advantage of several players rather being elsewhere,and the way we set up,while Pep,other than pacing the technical area,and throwing his arms about,allowed it to continue.

It was a fucking awful game,and an unnecessary loss of points,but neither was it a huge surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.