Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

That was a truly shocking performance, We played straight into their hands throughout the game. We constantly let Kane have all the time in the world to pick passes along with shit defending for all three goals. Going forward I genuinely don't know what we were doing, Numerous pointless balls into the box that were been headed away all game, Can't see why we didn't use Delap if we were going to constantly put that ball in all game. Taking Sterling off was a poor decision too, Foden had to be the player to make way he has been poor for a while now...

That's my Saturday night ruined.

Being champions has no bearing on this season.

Was just stating a fact, which we are and I think we will keep that title. We’ve had an off day, we’re fucking mint and if we win all our games we’re champions… again. I’m glad it was a late kick off and not an early or it would have completely spoiled my Saturday, luckily I’ve had a beer and I’m not arsed, we’ll kick on like we always do

Defensive players let us down, foden looks bobbin’s and has done for ages. Spuds know the drill and whoever is manager it’s role out the plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.