Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Foden struggling big time at the moment, probably because Sterling has been doing well in Phil's best position to the left

It's all on Guardiola . He plays right into these cunts hands every time. God forbid that he might actually see this and change our tactics against them but oh fucking no.
We have to do so much work to score a goal it's unreal. He's watching his team sling cross after cross in to players who physically Cannot win them and yet allows it to continue. Truly baffling.

Pep has no answer to kane. Almost plays the perfect false 9 role Against us.
Kane's record against us isn't even that good, it's usually Son who buries us but it's not just that, it's how everytime Spurs score from almost all their shots while we keep missing chances, and how utter shite our defending is against them.

Piss poor performance I’m afraid and we deserved to get beat.

Don’t know why he changed the team. Nothing up front, slow in midfield and always looking for an extra pass, which I suppose you have to do with no real target to aim for up front. And you can’t defend like that and expect to win anything.

Reminded me a lot of the home game against Wolves a couple of seasons ago when we got done on the break twice. We were so afraid of the break that we forgot to play and it was the same today.

So many bad performances that it’s unfair to single anyone out but I thought Sterling was unlucky to be taken off given how poorly others were playing.

We've lost 3 games in the PL all season - how the fuck are 2 of them against the Spuds???
I can accept the first one, we were undercooked. Tonight though they ripped our defence a new one, really odd how bad we were at the back
Fuckers are our bogey team

Pep Guardiola and game management.

The biggest fallacy in football.

Dreadful team performance, dreadful management performance.
Yeah, Pep told Dias to let Son onside. He also told Cancelo to be shit at defending and barely move. And I can’t believe he told Walker and Cancelo to miss easy controls…

We dominated most of the time, and Spurs chances were all due to individual mistakes. Pep cannot do anything about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.