Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Their 3rd goal was woeful from us. Just scored and on the attack and a piss easy pass to Cancelo he lost concentration and let the ball go out for a throw in. We then win the ball back and Walker does an awful pass right to them. Then we failed to stop the cross coming in, and Eddie and the defenders all beaten by Kane.
That few minutes summed up the entire performance from our back 5. Although TBF they got zero coverage from Rodri who was terrible.

Some of the comments
Bernardo’s form has fallen off a cliff and before all the haters weigh in, I fucking love the bloke. Foden awful too. Nobody should be immune to criticism.
Utter nonsense. Did you see the game in midweek? Or indeed been watching Bernardo all season? I suspect not.

I have come on here as a (for my sins) Birmingham City supporter but, I absolutely love Man City and I love to watch them and I really want them to win the title again.
However, I felt that I must have a little say about todays match against Spurs. Your boys effectively played them off the park today but so much possession got them nowhere. I do feel that they try to be that bit too fancy with one (or more) pass too many far too often. It's very frustrating to see them dominating the game but just not making inroads to getting the goals they need.
Today was a typical example of too much tippy tappy between players out the wings.

Spurs got their goals with nowhere near as many passes and proved the effectiveness of more direct play.

I hope that they get their act together on the run in to the end of the season. Having the boys in red right up their backsides might just be the 'spur' that they need to get the job done.

Just my two cents worth.

Big kick in the teeth that. Hopefully we regroup, go again and start going back to winning ways

We had 21 efforts on goal they had 6 and scored 3.
Not exactly, its getting less common. Leeds are woeful and that nut job Bielsa will have them going gung ho. They will get slaughtered.
Crystal Palace beat us, Liverpool have lost games

It’s late Feb. We’re where we need to be. Let’s hope the team have a bigger set of balls than some of the fanny wipes on here.

I've done my share of moaning,now,and in the past.But fuck me,the stae of some self entitled pussies posting their drivel.

If we lose the odd game sometimes it's tough shit.
Too much doom and gloom for one defeat.
I won't be panicking just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.