Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

The annoying thing is Spurs weren't even good today, we outplayed them even though we were well below our normal standards... Yet Spurs probably deserved to win simply because of taking their chances. Very weird match when you think about it.

Every goal they scored felt like a smash and grab... but they did that 3 times. Probably says more about how sloppy our defending was today.
Scoring a third after we score in the 92min is just unbelievably poor. Incredible that a team as good as ours has allowed that to happen.

Bottle jobs, first bit of pressure and test of their character this season and they wilted. Bizarre lack of subs

What's bizarre about it? pretty much Pep's thing. I'm more surprised ehen he does make subs, more often when the game has been won than when it needs won.

Bernardo’s form has fallen off a cliff and before all the haters weigh in, I fucking love the bloke. Foden awful too. Nobody should be immune to criticism.
Bernardo who just played out of skin on tuesday?
one part of the reaosn we lost today is becuase pep put all his mids in and decided to move his best one to the false 9 position. total waste of our best player this season.

Said earlier, kane does it EVERY time we play them. My biggest surprise if pep hasnt figured out how to nullify it.
I said the exact same, When is he going to figure out that the ball goes from the centre half into midfield to Kane on the half turn and ball into Son...They've dome it for 4/5 years against us now and still to this day we let them do it again. Absolutely shocking.

They will, problem is they will miss their chances. They did hold them to a draw earlier in the season at least.

Liverpool also sadly has one player that is a lot better goalscorer in the box than any of our lot. Which is our undoing the rare times we struggld

am taking about spurs work rate and defending like its your life is on the line ? its not going to happen vs liverpool
plus if spurs players grab any liverpool player at corners its going to be a stone wall pen

We have the harder run in, after that shables today I am not at all confident.

couple of our title wins there’s been a loss where we’ve thought “ well it’s over we won’t win it “

so much can still happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.