Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Seriously mate watch it again when you can take the emotion out of it. He was utterly superb. Part of life losing and giving credit where credit is due.
Don’t mind losing but the guy was afforded so much space time for the goals. He can’t have been that good we had the ball for nearly 90% of time. He’s been anonymous for a season and can see folk on here, not saying you btw, just buying into the arse lick commentary by sky tonight

Young players often go through a lull at some point in their early career, I'm wondering if that's where Phil is right now.

But I'm not half missing his creative runs.

Would have taken off silva today ,not his position out wide Foden also needs to play more central. Rodri and Cancelos passing was poor..We now need to play our best eleven.In midfield I would play Marhez Foden Sterling and either Silva or kdb with gundy as a false 9 or give Delap a chance,back 4 would swap Laporte with Stones

Shocker......that was really bad from certain individuals....
Cancelo, watch him for their 2nd goal, lets Kane run past him to score ....
We then get off the hook with the penalty, and within 60 seconds Cancelo lets the ball run out under his feet for a throw in, Walker spunks the ball away in midfield and we concede another terrible goal (again Cancelo nowhere to be seen, ambling back)...
Dias poor as well. Ederson made one great save then was nowhere near saving anything else…
We really tossed that away at the end after getting a gift of a penalty to salvage something from a shit show of a defensive performance….totally amateurish by us to lose from there. We very rarely lose games like that these days, when did we last lose to a 95th minute goal?
Hard to think of anyone who played well...Gundo was decent
A horrible evening made even worse by Carragher creaming himself in the commentary
Now, 3 tough games coming up in the league..Everton away, Utd home (who usually beat us at The Etihad) then Palace away…

It was never a procession.They are fucking idiots.

The gap would have been just 6 points had we won tonight and Liverpool win their games in Hand.

They win their games in hand now it will be 3 points.

They still have to play us though at our place though.Which might become a Title decider.The loser of that will be crestfallen.

Hopefully we will not gift Mane/Salah the whole Pitch and have a plan for that game.

And please for the love God no more La Porte. Let us go back to forming the Diaz/Stones partnership, and stop this rotating the defense every fucking game for rotating sake.I feel that causes us problems .For me La Porte is an accident waiting to happen,and it leaves Diaz looking just as bad as him.
Laporte is an excellent player. But he is often dodgy against Spurs, Kane and Son seem to be his Kryptonite.
Far from alone in being poor tonight though. Entire back 4 and Rodri were well off it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.