Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Was Carragher scoffing/smirking into his mic at Micah then?

I don't blame him for enjoying the result but if anyone tried to take the piss and rub it in after Liverpool lost, he'd act like a proper slapped arse about it.
I don’t get Sky at all surly if your having a pundit then it should be a neutral who has no reason to side with either side ...........this twat was far from it he’s wanting a Spurs win all day long .......I was actually praying for a City winner to spoil the rats night ..........

IT was a bad decision by Pep to put Bernardo on the left when Riyadh came on. It should have been Phil.
As it was both of them had negligible impact because of that.
Thought Kevin’s workmate great but execution poor
Bernardo is at his best when he's in a midfield three he can be non existent when he's playing out wide, He can influence the game when he's in the middle.
Don't get me started on how Foden lasted 90 minutes.

No chance mate, Liverpool's squad suddenly looks deeper than ours. Jota and Firmino missing today, but they still had a front three of Diaz, Mane, and Salah. Liverpool won't drop many more points this season
Yea I agree, can only see them potentially dropping points against us. That front 5 is ridiculously strong. Stones needs to be playing more than Laporte for me. Love foden but he has been below par for a while. Its going right to the wire this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.