Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Agreed we are very limited to players who can change games recently. Even at that Delap should have been used tonight at some stage. He could of made a difference, Whipping balls into Foden and Bernardo Silva all night wasn't our brightest move. I don't think they are tall enough to tickle Dier's balls never mind beat him in the air.
Yep, appalling tactics

Crazy over reaction here, every campaign has a result like this and every team does but for City they are few and far between hence City are top. As good as City are they aint going to win every game, 6 points clear is a great position to be in. Plus for me today was Mahraz, to come on late in the game to put away a peno was top class and is vital in the coming weeks we now have a peno taker we can fully rely upon. The players will be far more hurting than we are and will put this minor blip right very quickly. Although games like this show the need for a natural finisher in the team, games like this badly need this.

Correct when pep goes they’ll be a lot more of these games and losses none of this 14+ premier wins on the bounce we watching history and not had so good.

But when he’s with John Boy he isn’t. Just my thought could be right or wrong. Let’s face it anyone can have an off day. :-( :-)
Poor playing offside decision and the header back into a dangerous area was fuckwittery. Could have been playing alongside Baresi or a chuckle brother.

Bad day at the office.

I get he’s a stubborn fucker but he didn’t even try to sure us up defensively today, then the Laporte up front is just baffling, especially with no players warming up.
My mood wasn’t helped by some dickhead reversing into my van on the way out.
Yeah, that just compounds the shit show, hopefully damage isn’t too severe?

He’s to be rightly elevated at his genius but when Helen Keller can see we’re overrun on the flanks, he should also be called out on failing to react at a more than easy fix… couldn’t fathom it but I’m sure we’ll react, however, giving the dippers hope isn’t what we wanted and it means more hard miles than may of been needed!

Liverpool are 6 pounts behind us and have a game in hand. We have th better defence and our attack is just as good. city have proven time and again that were capable of going to the wire and winning. This team aren't bottlers at all!

I've seen this game a few times now with Pep and it's his huge Achilles heal. How many times have teams had 5 shots and scored 3 of them etc whilst we have 25 shots and 1 goal.

The difference today was Kane. If he'd had been on our side we'd have won. It's really as simple as that. He was superb.

I didn't understand the crossed into the box when we didn't have anyone - like Kane - who could get on the end of them. We really lack a Plan B when we need it. Sometimes we need something else.

To concede so easily after the penalty was criminal. Full marks to Mahrez but defensively we were appalling. Proper headless chickens. It was shocking just how easy it was.

I do think today was a bad day in the office. Spurs are a tricky side with a good manager so I can take it, but Pep HAS to get to grips with being sucker punched. This style of losing stops us from winning the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.