Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Let’s pray that midweek Leeds have one of those days we’ve seen before where everything clicks for them

then the dippers have no weekend game so we’d have the chance to go 8 or 9 points clear and things will look a lot better agsin

I get he’s a stubborn fucker but he didn’t even try to sure us up defensively today, then the Laporte up front is just baffling, especially with no players warming up.
My mood wasn’t helped by some dickhead reversing into my van on the way out.
Probably Kyle Walker, not looking properly again and in a rush for his Boxing / Sex party later on

He was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Dropping deep unmarked to play killer through balls to breaking runners who weren’t being tracked

had a hand in the first goal, scored two and could have scored four

best game he’ll have all season and we did fuck all to stop him

Yep Laporte or Dias should of really give him a back problem in the first half

Let’s pray that midweek Leeds have one of those days we’ve seen before where everything clicks for them

then the dippers have no weekend game so we’d have the chance to go 8 or 9 points clear and things will look a lot better agsin
Or they win midweek we lose or draw to Everton next Saturday evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.