Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Yeah he was that deep he scored twice 6 yards out.

Just what was the point of your post?
The point was that he was hardly ever more than 20 yards away from rodri when we had the ball, stopping him from playing his usual game and nobody was close to him when he kept playing through balls for Son. He ran the show and we didn't appear to do anything about it.

Foden is not affecting games like he used to but don't think he's being helped playing the false 9.
Kev doesn't seem to be firing on all cylinders.
Thought Raheem was unlucky to be subbed.
Our best midfield for me atm is
Rodri Gundo and Bernie

Kev should be given a free role a bit like Kane had today.

Why always Spurs?

6 points the cunts have taken off us...........I fucking hate Spurs
Obviously we have a proper spurs complex.
It's difficult to explain the pisspoor performance of so many players and so many easy mistakes after a stellar CL night, against our form. We played like headless chicken, and exactly into their hands, on a silver plate.
Bullied by them as usual w/o giving anything back. No yellow card conceded. Says all.
We even refused to turn the match when offered to us.

Obviously we can bet our houses to lose vs spurs, rags and Palace at home.
It's a mental weakness vs spurs. Spurs were nothing special, we have been not ready to beat them.

Pep's words to the team pre, mid and post match would have been interesting to know.

We got done by the perfect smash and grab.

Letting Son have time on the ball and to run at us is always asking for trouble and Kane certainly had a point to prove and made it!

They had a plan to shut down our passing lanes and to break our rythmn and asked us to come up with a plan B and we didn't have the answers. You could see at the end with the way they celebrated that their plan worked.

Some of our defending was shocking though, the whole back 5 and Rodri were well off the boil today.

We have a week off now so i expect to see a reaction next week.

Was at the game so haven’t seen any TV highlights. From where I was sat spuds had 3 attempts and scored ( other ‘goal’was offside)
Does anyone think spuds were the better team today ? Played the better football ? Deserved to win as the better team ?
My opinion- mahrez from the start in place of Foden may have made a difference.
But agree with all that the defending was shocking for all 3 goals

Typical performance after an away game in Europe.

Thought we were good in the 1st half but 2nd half we just kept feeding it to KDB and crossing it in.

One of those fateful days. I just hope we don't look back on this game at the end of the season with regrets.

Title is 50/50 now.

I don’t understand how some sport news people or whatever are saying the title is in liverpool
I presume they mean that if they win all their games they win the league, same as ourselves. Up to today, that wasn't the case for them.

But maybe thats the reason for his dip in form.
What is his best position? What position is he gonna make his own? Because at the mo hes a 6/10 player
But..but...he's got a new neck tattoo so that's all good.

Foden seems to be more of a social media influencer currently rather than influencing games. He needs putting back on the straight and narrow.

I don’t understand how some sport news people or whatever are saying the title is in liverpools hands? Am I missing something lol
Probably due to dippers having a more reliable back four and 4 strikers to chose from who can bang in the goals when facing a brick wall. This will give them the belief including the cult fans.

Let’s pray that midweek Leeds have one of those days we’ve seen before where everything clicks for them

then the dippers have no weekend game so we’d have the chance to go 8 or 9 points clear and things will look a lot better agsin
Think it’s more likely they have a ‘suicidal performance’ like they tend to have away form against attack minded sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.