Spurs H Post Match

Tyler, Ratboy and Son of Twichty devastated.
Bernardo was amazing. Hope KDB and Sane are ok.
Ref was shocking
Rose is a dirty little cünt
A win is all that mattered.

Well done boys,did well even with kev going off

Sky are a disgrace

My stream was NBC which wasn't quite as bd but you could still hear the desire for spurs to score..what were Sky rattling on about?

Phew. Bloody nervy win that. Great start and not much threat afterwards made it a very tense match. Ederson was poor on Wednesday but majestic today and saved us 3/4 times.
Worrying how many times a simple through, long pass in the air caused us so many problems all match and we did nothing to change that threat.
Walker was great as well, as was Bernado. Foden really faded in the 2nd half, great for him to score but not convinced he was influential enough after that. A very good learning curve for him today in a very tough match.
Kun was running down blind alleys in the 2nd half, we never got our passing going 2nd half.
Got to hand it to the lads today, battled all the way to the end, very gritty performance.

I'm going to go out into the sun with a beer but I'll leave with this...
Well done City! Great win.
Let's smash the scum
Fuck you Oliver
Fuck you Tyler and Ratty and fuck your Sky pimps you bunch of biased c£££ts

CTID

You deserve a beer, you’ve covered all the points I wanted to make ;-)

The whole of the Sky panel are a fucking joke to anyone but the rags and scousers that they pander too, thats the simple fact of the matter.

Don't understand why Souness is doing analysis on our games, there's no affiliation with either spurs or city and he's just butter and twisted considering his aliegences with the scouses..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.