Spurs H Post Match

giphy.gif

I think he slipped a few discs falling down in town. Not good as you get older.

I don't think he did too bad. He just wanted to stay out of the headlines. They had two penalty shouts (Walker's handball and Laporte's tug) and we also had two ( Vertongen's foul on Bernie and the handball).

...and the push in fodens back...

WTFF!!! You seriously need to go for a brain shit! Because the diahreah thoughts you're sharing with us need to leave your head.
IF that poster has anything to do with Cowdenbeath (blue brazil) you can discount anything he says regarding football

Thanks Dave you have been the best player I've watched in a City shirt but now its time for Phil.....

About time Pep had the balls to leave him out...

Ederson & Laporte repayed Pep today totally outstanding along with young Phil.

But for me Bernardo has become our magic man, he was emence & ran Spurs raged, he ran, passed, crossed & kicked fuck out of Ben Davies & co.

Tough to watch at times but we got over the line.
If there was any justice out there then please give Cardiff 3 points

Weird coming from a rag too. He must hate us more than the scousers.

I have no doubt he hates the scousers but he was also brought up in a period when the rags were at their arrogant gloating worst. His absolute contempt for us was summed up by his comments before the last ever derby at Maine Road. It went something like, "I have never lost to City at any level and I expect this to continue today." We all know what happened next......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.