Spurs H Post Match

Great spirit from our lads today , and dug in when required , our centre back pairing were torn a part too many times with one through ball , that needs to be addressed on another day we could have conceded four goals in the 1st half , thats worrying. Loved Fodens's celebration when he thumps the badge ,we know its from the heart , would start him against the Rags he wouldnt need an ounce of motivation to stuff them.

That Rose guy has serious issues. I haven't seen such an angry obnoxious dirty little bugger in years. He doesn't like football, well it's probably because what he plays doesn't resemble it.
He’s a little wanker.Me me me me me, just an attention seeker. Probably felt unloved by his parents. If you wanna quit football Dan just do it, no need to tell everyone in a big interview. You’ve had a good career and presumably have built up a sizeable nest egg, take yourself and your family out of the spotlight where morons hurl abuse at you and find a constructive way to give something back to football.

He’s a little wanker.Me me me me me, just an attention seeker. Probably felt unloved by his parents. If you wanna quit football Dan just do it, no need to tell everyone in a big interview. You’ve had a good career and presumably have built up a sizeable nest egg, take yourself and your family out of the spotlight where morons hurl abuse at you and find a constructive way to give something back to football.

I see his point regarding the racism as he had it bad as a young player playing for England against an Eastern European team. It was pretty blatant but as usual the authorities brushed it under the carpet.

Footballers at his level are in a unique position. In a couple of years he should have made 4-6 million even if he is only on 50 grand a week. If he can't hang his boots up and go and live a comfortable stress free life, financially at least on that, he is doing something wrong. Millions of people have to work until at least 55 in jobs much harder and have to also endure verbal and sometimes physical abuse doing that job but are paid so poorly they have to grin and bare it. Financially he should be able to walk away if it affects him so much, he is lucky to have that choice.

While I have no doubt he has suffered racism and still does on occasion, disregarding that aspect, a lot of other shit he gets is down to his own aura of aggression and being an obnoxious prick. At least that is how he comes across.

I thought Pep made a mistake putting Foden in the starting XI, but credit to both of them, the young man certainly didn’t let us - nor himself - down and it is ironic that for such a short house, his first league goal was a header.

Bernardo MotM. He was non-stop and proved again what a fantastic acquisition he was. Sergio looked up for it right from the start, as did Kyle; I think he would loved to have scored. Aymeric redeemed himself with some important tackles and Ederson made some fine saves. Having said that, none of the others had a poor game. It was sad to see Kevin going off injured again, but we look more secure with Dinho in the pivot, rather than Ilkay.

It was a very contrasting performance from Wednesday, but it showed we can slug it out with the best of them if needs be.

Finally, it was great to see the Elk and Eyal on stage pre-match

Shearer calls it right on the Walker "handball". It bounces off his arm from virtually no distance. His arm is not significantly away from his body.
By contrast, seeing it back, I have real difficulty in seeing how that’s not a trip on Bernardo in the box.
Seeing Spurs’ chances back on MOTD, all I can say is, by God we did well to get the three points.

Did you you see that turn by Phil, wow this young lad is going to be playing a lot next season. He tired toward the end understandably, but great to see his reaction to his goal. Bernardo well what can you say not only a brilliant footballer but the passion. Sterling is a beast but also great to see his passion coming out yesterday, he was so hacked off at their antics he went first down the tunnel you could see his anger. The lads were running on empty at the end so good performance. Good atmosphere again and thought that the fans helped the lads over the line on this one.

Great spirit from our lads today , and dug in when required , our centre back pairing were torn a part too many times with one through ball , that needs to be addressed on another day we could have conceded four goals in the 1st half , thats worrying. Loved Fodens's celebration when he thumps the badge ,we know its from the heart , would start him against the Rags he wouldnt need an ounce of motivation to stuff them.
Yep. Spurs got through our defence frighteningly easily on several occasions. Eddy was as vital to us getting the three points as Bernie was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.