Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Be careful, they’re only three points behind us and they’re in the Champions League. The judgment is at the end [of the season].

“I know Pep Guardiola very well, he’s a great manager, one of the best, and you can expect different things. When you arrive at a new club you need to adapt your values to a new culture, and it’s difficult, but I don’t change my opinion of him. I am not someone who judges other people.”

Poch

Forward Gabriel Jesus has been cleared to face Tottenham after his £27m move from Palmeiras was formally completed on Thursday.

Fernando could return after injury but fellow midfielder Fernandinho remains suspended.

Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen is set to miss the City clash with an ankle injury that is expected to rule him out for six weeks.

Midfielder Erik Lamela remains sidelined with a hip problem.

Damning stats on BBC about Bravo, Willy needs to start, don't think there's many arguments there.
I hope Vinny comes back in to add stability and reassurance.
Start Jesus, he's an unknown quantity to Spurs, let him cause havoc with Sterling and Silva, Aguero is due a hat-trick too!
If we can address the issues in defence, then the rest will sort itself out. one thing we can't do against Spurs is go down early, chase the game, and end up being punished on the break (AGAIN!!!!)
Spurs will be relishing a trip to the Etihad, they're erased any lingering dread of their drubbings at the hands of Dzeko and Aguero with recent maulings, time we stopped the rot, in more ways than one.

I believe Kane missed majority of the CL games and also Spurs had lot of injuries. Spurs may have just 4 away wins in PL so far, but they have lost only 4 away games since Aug2015.

What matters is their current form, not the form when key players were injured. As things stand, Kane is on fire, so is Alli & Eriksen and their back5 is brilliant. Add to this strength of Wanyama & Dembele. Only chink is at LCB. But not sure Vertonghen will be missed, given Wimmer played alright in Spurs win last year.

Well not sure how you rate Kane on fire, Alli, Eriksen against Messi(seems always on fire), Neymar and Suarez who among the three of them could score once and went down 3-1. I would pick Barca trio over Spurs any day.

If you are impressed by their current form of beating West Brom 4-0 at home, keep it in perspective we had beaten West Brom 4-0 away.

I just looked at spuds forum/match thread, apparently we are called "Abu Dhabi FC" and we are crap and this is the easiest three points they will get. And they wonder why they are known for being deluded bastards who never win fuck all!

They are overrated, they think they are so much better than us, yet, City win and we are level on points, seems a bit at odds with the general narrative. God I hope we smash these big headed bastards!

I just looked at spuds forum/match thread, apparently we are called "Abu Dhabi FC" and we are crap and this is the easiest three points they will get. And they wonder why they are known for being deluded bastards who never win fuck all!

They are overrated, they think they are so much better than us, yet, City win and we are level on points, seems a bit at odds with the general narrative. God I hope we smash these big headed bastards!

Arrogant southern twats.

I hate matches on BT as for some reason our results are particularly bad when we're on BT.

One other bad omen a certain degenerate crackhead has tipped us this weekend. Judging by his form I don't think that's good news.

Not only that, we have the delight of Glenn Twaddle telling us where we are going wrong and why we shouldn't have done this or
shouldn't have done that. Or just stating the bleedin' obvious.

I could provide industry
He has not scored a league goal for 3 years.
3 F*****g years

Not good enough and should not be anywhere near tomorrows line up

Id have Jesus in from the start if only to simply lift the atmosphere and get a buzz about the place
Get a pacey, young forward line in to trouble them, as thats what a back 3 hates.
you missed my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.