Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why but I've this feeling that we're going to absolutely tonk them. Play Jesus near Aguero, drop Silva and have Sterling and Sane as fullbacks.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
Sterling Fernando Yaya Sane
KDB Jesus
Aguero

We've absolutely nothing to be scared about in terms of Spurs being a counter attacking threat. It's time for these players to retaliate and fight for their manager.

If Bravo starts, i'm having a tenner of Harry Kane scoring a hat-trick. I may as well get something out of it, cos City won't with that joker in the goal.

Don't know why but I've this feeling that we're going to absolutely tonk them. Play Jesus near Aguero, drop Silva and have Sterling and Sane as fullbacks.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
KDB Jesus
Aguero

We've absolutely nothing to be scared about in terms of Spurs being a counter attacking threat. It's time for these players to retaliate and fight for their manager.

Sterling and Sane cant defend, if they bother tracking back Rose and Walker that all. We don't need to match one of Spurs' direct attacking threats with an 'open-door' policy.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
KDB Jesus
Aguero

Not going to comment on the team etc, bar agreeing with 3 at the back its all opinions and it is not the worst team ive seen at all

But had to say the point you make is very good RE spurs counter attacking threat
Bar Walker and Rose, who we should be pinning back anyway, even in a back 3; they are not a real threat on the break

They squeeze you in and press you in your own half, but they are the kind of team you can cut open if your build up is perfect and you beat the initial press
It is why the CL campaign was so poor for them, Leverkusen and Monaco are both decent footballing sides who are composed from the back, and they broke the spurs press time and time again
European football is based on counter attacking sides at the top level, and Spurs just are not that

I honestly think say 17 of the past lets say, 20 goals we have conceded, are some form of break or counter from the opponents
Just off the top of my head but skimming through my memory I am probably not far wrong

We have to be precise and brave when playing out tomorrow night, if we do that; I genuinely see chances being created when in previous games we have had little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.