Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either we are going to dicked without the referee's influence or we show some signs of improvement, create and miss a few clear cut chances and we get a random penalty against us and end up losing narrowly.

we don't need the referees help to fuck it up....we are doing that nicely on our won at present

I'd go willy
Sagna kompany stones kolorov
De bruyne yaya silva
Gabriel jesus , aguero, sterling

will GJ be able to play........the way things are going it doesn't seem like this will be sorted soon and there is very little the club can do about it by the sounds of it

we don't need the referees help to fuck it up....we are doing that nicely on our won at present

Combination of the two imo. Sterling gets a penalty at the very least Davies gets punished for his numerous fouls and maybe we come away with at least a point.

spurs will smash us without the refs help if we continue the way we have been doing...........

We will create one or two chances (like we did in the game at WHL) whether we take them is another matter.

My only definite starters would be:

Otamendi
Kompany
De Bruyne or Silva
Sterling
Sane
G. Jesus

Make something that resembles a solid team around those players.

Difficult to thing straight after today.
Nevertheless, I would set up to counter.

No aguero and play all midfielders. Navas has to start for his defensive work.

Willy,
Sagna, Stones, Otta, Clichy
Navas, Kdb, Silva, Yaya, Sane, Kolarov

Try and make HT level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.