Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought he offered nothing today. I'm sure by Wednesday I'll have calmed down and put him back in my starting XI.
Am I the only one that thinks Kun has been pretty poor for quite a while now? Not being critical or disrespectful but I've thought he's been off the boil, different, angrier in a bad sense and not taking or creating as many chances. Nacho was damn poor today as well so perhaps a Jesus or another signing might give them the kick up the backside they need

Difficult to thing straight after today.
Nevertheless, I would set up to counter.

No aguero and play all midfielders. Navas has to start for his defensive work.

Willy,
Sagna, Stones, Otta, Clichy
Navas, Kdb, Silva, Yaya, Sane, Kolarov

Try and make HT level

Kompany may be back, I'd put him straight in in, we need some leadership.

My only definite starters would be:

Otamendi
Kompany
De Bruyne or Silva
Sterling
Sane
G. Jesus

Make something that resembles a solid team around those players.

No way would I EVER play Silva over De Bruyne. That would be an easy decision for me.

Aguero and Silva on the bench and no starts until they do a full post match interview in English. How f*cking long have they played in Enland for us and I still haven't heard either speak in English properly!!

Other than that any player who will play for 90 minutes like they give a sh*t will do for me.

Pray that Spurs a due for a downer and we put away the few chances we will create.

Otherwise it will get ugly.

will GJ be able to play........the way things are going it doesn't seem like this will be sorted soon and there is very little the club can do about it by the sounds of it
What is the issue? This should have been a high priority for someone at the club to get sorted BEFORE Christmas even if it meant travelling to Brazil to pick up the paperwork.

Anyone with bravo in their team I cannot take seriously. I saw immel, Margetson, dibble and Tracey. This guy is the worst I have ever seen.

I don't think I could pick a team to beat Spurs. But to keep the score down I would play caballero.

No way would I EVER play Silva over De Bruyne. That would be an easy decision for me.

It was more just to emphasise a point that I wouldn't be totally against either 1 of them starting but I don't think they should both start together. I agree, De Bruyne over Silva for me also.

What is the issue? This should have been a high priority for someone at the club to get sorted BEFORE Christmas even if it meant travelling to Brazil to pick up the paperwork.
Oh ffs. Go on his thread and educate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.