Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the league table. We must be good if we're only 3 points behind this Harlem Globetrotter like, Bayern Real Barca Hotspur team I keep reading about. Or, if we're 'crap' then how are they only 3 in front of us? Either way, there doesn't appear to be a huge amount between the two teams and, like many City v Spurs games in the past, anything could happen tomorrow. I'm actually really looking forward to it.

Staying in the Midland Spa hotel tomorrow and going to the game.
What's the best way to get to the Etihad pre and post game, would you advise?
Walk, taxi, bus, tram.....?

Last edited:
The only way we can get anything out of this game is by controlling the midfield. Simple as imo.

I don't know the solution to that, but these guys aren't Burnley.

They are a proper footballing side. I'm dreading this game.
So are Arsenal and Barcelona "proper footballing sides" and look what happened them. It won't be easy and they could do a Chelsea style smash and grab. But dreading it? NO way!!
we will have a go and hopefully score more goals than they do. Chin up MR.ED.

Just checked the league table. We must be good if we're only 3 points behind this Harlem Globetrotter like, Bayern Real Barca Hotspur team I keep reading about. Or, if we're 'crap' then how are they only 3 in front of us? Either way, there doesn't appear to be a huge amount between the two teams and, like many City v Spurs games in the past, anything could happen tomorrow. I'm actually really looking forward to it.

Bang on Pal!

I'd go with

------------Bravo----------
----Ota------VK-----Kolarov
----------Fernando--------
Sterling--Yaya--Delph--Sane
-------------KDB---------------
-------------Kun---------------

Stones in for VK if he's not fit enough, Jesus on the bench.
I think it will be a tight game, despite the general doom and gloom on here - 2-2.

Context is important. Spurs had a average first few months, complete opposite to City. Since the great start to the season, in last 13 games, been giving one net point swing to likes of Chelsea & Spurs and the Goal difference has gone from being superior to average, almost half. So, there is a pattern to results of both teams and it doesnt look to have changed as of last week

Jesus has been training for 3 weeks and he's primed ready to go. I say don't start him on the bench, start him! Bamboozle them from the outset, give those rampaging full backs a livewire handful to think about. Go for them from the off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.