Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the club, and despise their vile self righteous fans. Only one team I despise more and no prizes for guessing which. Just destroy the bastards and I'll be one happy Stretcho Badetcho. :-)

Tough game this but then so was Chelsea away, Liverpool at home etc. Make no mistake they have the players to hurt us if they can get the ball from us although a couple of Spurs fans I know are really worried we will turn them over as they can;t defend at the moment against decent teams. I suspect Sane and Walker will be back and possibly Jesus. If Kompany could roll back the clock for this one game and then be out for four weeks I would take that but I think Ota and Manger can look after Kane. It's the runner from midfield that we have to watch. That said pretty confident that we will pick up the three points although it will be tight

think this will be a very, very tough game. Spurs very rarely play without pressure but there isnt much on them here as they will be expected to lose.

They will instruct the press on mangala and i suspect Pep will have a plan. Cannot stand spurs and i wasnt even born in 81 so doesnt relate to that.

They remind me of that stupid essex progammes for some reason, fairies, mard arses and they think they're something special when in fact, they really arent.

ederson, walker, ota, mang, delph, KDB, fern, silva, sane, sterling, serg..

3-2 city

The next big challenge and make no mistake, on their day they can hurt anyone, but we're better and though they are likely to have chances we'll be giving their defence a lot of problems - 3-2!

Time for a rest for kdb I think

Rest one of the three best players in the world against one of our toughest competitors?
Quite the contrary, I would ask of him to play his guts out as we need him badly for this kind of game. He can then stay home for the Leicester game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.