Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest one of the three best players in the world against one of our toughest competitors?
Quite the contrary, I would ask of him to play his guts out as we need him badly for this kind of game. He can then stay home for the Leicester game.

Yep. It would be madness to rest one of most important players for such a tough game.

If you take a look at their forum they're pretty confident this team of theres, which has ironically won the sum total of **** all, will slap us around

Absolutely never ever fallen for the spurs myth myself
They have a good unit as a side when Toby is at the back and Kane is fully fit but individually I can never get my head around the likes of Alli
Has little pace, an average touch/skill level, can barely dribble, yet has a good knack of arriving into the box at the right time which I guess is a great talent
However, we totally dominated last year and couldn't put them away and gifted them the draw
If there is ever a team we have owed a slapping its this lot, they have had their way with us over recent years and they are banking on that again
Not the same team this though, we are a different level. Backing Walker to be choke the life out of their left hand side and Sane to get inbetween their 3 centre halves at will. Sane's best games have been against back 3's where there is space in behind the wing backs

Must admit to reserving my football hatred for the rags, don't normally feel much about Spurs either way, I quite like Pochettino whose teams tend to be reasonably entertaining.
Still want to stuff em though.

Seems quite a few on here would drop Aguero. Really can't understand the logic, especially after his performance last night.

Yep. It would be madness to rest one of most important players for such a tough game.

His ability to control the midfield, to create space, to dictate the tempo,to handling high pressing from Spurs, to link up between defense and attack will be qualities absolutely crucial to our play.
Kevin, David and Fernandinho is the midfield which will give us three points.

Me and my mate took a bit of a beating from a group of these tossers at Wembley in '81when I was but a spotty youngster. Knicked my fucking scarf too. Detested them ever since so a lovely 5-0 please City.

Can’t stand spurs, proper obnoxious set of of **** supporters. Don’t understand why either. A decent amount of FA Cups and a UEFA Cup to speak of and that’s about it. They love to bang on about “cheque book club” and all that shite yet we’d still won the league more recently there they have before we got taken over. Wankers.

The game itself will be a tough one though. Delph and mangala will probably be targeted and otamendi must be getting a bit tired after all the minutes he’s had recently. Set pieces will be a big factor on how they attack us I reckon.

Having said that, it’s nigh on impossible to back against us at the minute and I’m having us to win/btts as my main bet.

I’d love us to smash 4 or 5 past these lot. Every time I’ve seen us lose at white hart lane they’ve always been proper wankers when you come out of the ground. Hope we smash them.

We play to our strengths and take our chances hopefully we will win. Not bothered about the scoreline the win is all that matters.

Be interesting to see if they have the balls to go toe to toe. I suspect not.
They won't have anything like the amount of ball they normally have and i'm not sure how good Erikson is at applying the press. If we can knacker him and the midfield supply out keeping them running about they'll go further and further backwards.
I hope we fucking smash them the self entitled ****s. Worse than United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.