Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more nervous about tomorrow than i was for the CL game.

so true matey
the bread and butter and retaining the title was the number one target for me this season and maybe another cup and league double would be nice and europe was never on the cards, and we all know the UEFA governing body hate us so why even try to win it ???

the spurs league game will be a big test for me and if spurs ask us question with a strong team then it will be game on again, and city will need to go strong and fight for the win, and if we show the right fight and desire then we should pick up the 3 points, but are we still licking our wounds and down and out from midweek ?? hope not because all the good work of the last 3 season could be undone, and we don't want the old city of regaining champions just falling apart and giving up the ghost in the league

the FA up final does make me uneasy with going out to spurs midweek and we could be just happy with what we got and with the league cup and top 4 in the bag and turn off know we have a safety net of the FA cup, but in pep we trust and he has to pump this lot up and lets go again big moment for pep and in his time at city questions have been ask midweek and pep needs to show the media its the premier league and retaining it our number one target this season not europe

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Hi New Here,

Fair play to you guys, you must be proud of your team you are performing at an incredible level, you might get 198 points over 2 season, a feat never seen before, your team will be looking to put yesterday loss behind and make things right, I can see a brutal trashing happening for this one something like 4 or 5 - 1.

We may finish at 97 points and still dont win it, really crazy, the derby seems like the decider but the vast majority of utd fans over redcafe want to bend over, they hate liverpool more than anything else , so not couting on them.

Hi Rory, welcome and nice post, but I did some math,

If Liverpool win out they can get to 97 pts.
if we got to 97 pts. we would probably beat them on goal difference,
but we can't get to 97 pts.

five wins gets us to 98 pts.
four wins and a draw put us on 96 pts.
so the best thing is for us to win out and take care of it ourselves,

but if Liverpool win three and draw one, that would be 95 pts.
that would allow us to win four and draw one for 96 pts.
OR win four and drop one for 95 pts. which should be good enough on goal diff.

In the words of the great Sir Alf Ramsey, "you've beaten them once, now go out and beat the flash cockney bastards* again"

We need all the players up for this, everyone knows we're the better side but we need to go at them even harder than the incredible performance on Wednesday. Now is the time to cement City's place as the greatest side in English football history!

*possible slight embellishment ;)

Says a grown man swearing at someone online as they didn't like what they read...

Swearing is not in the same universe as proclaiming to thousands of people that you can ‘see’ something that somebody you know nothing about is going to do. Especially something as rare as a City player handing a transfer request in.

I wouldn't begrudge the same team as Wednesday, I mean they won that night and I'm sure they can do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.